An antique silver sixpence over 115 years old or more. Our top of the range sixpence
- Queen Victoria silver sixpence
- 92.5% sterling silver
- Luxury wedding bride's gift.
- Luxury new born baby gift.
- Stunning gift for anyone special
- Beautiful design and personalised (please give names dates etc)
- Various dates from 1844 to 1900 - please chose from variations
- Sent in a white jewellery box all beautifully packed with care and love
- First class GB postage, tracked and signed.
- Overseas postage - tracked and signed.
Queen Victoria Sixpence History
The Queen Victoria wedding sixpences range from 1837 – 1901, all of these dates are 92.5% sterling silver. Queen Victoria (1819 – 1901) was one of the most memorable of the Royal monarchs.
She enjoyed painting and drawing and produced nine children. Queen Victoria had three designs of her portrait, young head, old head and Jubilee head.
The young head is generally the rarer coin of the three portraits and many of Queen Victoria’s sixpences are now becoming quite collectible.
They have been in circulation for well over 100 years and it is such a special coin to walk down the aisle to meet your loved one.
Our Wedding Sixpences
Our sixpences have been circulated throughout Great Britain and overseas territories past and present and as such will have wear and scratches.
They are unique and each one slightly different because of the usage, they all have a story to tell and have survived through World War I, World War II, survived the stock market crash, survived Christmas puddings and the 1960s!
Packaging may change through unexpected shortages. Our high standard will always be maintained.
All our silver sixpences have been thoroughly cleaned and carefully packed.
We donate a percentage of our sales to charity, our chosen charity is Cancer Research Wales
Payment is easy and safe with all major credit cards taken.
The White Collection
The White Collection Sixpences consist of:
- 92.5% silver authentic sixpence
- High quality white gloss wooden box
- Coin capsule to keep your sixpence safe
- White carry bag
- White keepsake 40% recycled box lined with luxurious satin.
- Leaflet explaining the tradition
- Free UK Shipping