- King George V silver sixpence
- 50% sterling silver
- Beautiful design of acorn and sprig oak which represents strength and stability.
- Various dates from 1928 to 1936 - please chose from variations
- Sent in a blue jewellery box with a cream jewellery carry bag
- First class GB postage, tracked and signed.
- Overseas postage - tracked and signed.
- An up-grade is available to the White collection packaging
- Safe and secure payment.
This Sterling Silver Wedding sixpence has an unique Acorn & Oak Design. Really pretty sixpence, perfect for your special day. The sixpence contains 50% silver.
King George V Sixpence History (1928-1936)
The 1928-1936 King George V wedding silver sixpence are 50% sterling silver. This King George V wedding sixpence has the very unique design of the Acorn & Oak Design.
The Acorn & Oak Design during this time period is the only sixpence with this pattern and so gives you an extra special aspect for your extra special day.
Our Wedding Sixpences
Our sixpences have been circulated throughout Great Britain and overseas territories past and present and as such will have wear and scratches.
They are unique and each one slightly different because of the usage, they all have a story to tell and have survived through World War II, survived the stock market crash, survived Christmas puddings and the 1960s.
Packaging may change through unexpected shortages. Our high standard will be maintained.
All our silver sixpences have been thoroughly cleaned and carefully packed.
We donate a percentage of our sales to charity, our chosen charity is Cancer Research Wales
Payment is easy and safe with various methods.
The Cream Collection
The Cream Collection Sixpences consist of:
- 50% silver authentic sixpence
- Comes in a blue flip up box
- Cream carry bag
- Can be upgraded to the white collection packaging for £20.00. See drop down menu.