King George V Sixpence History (1921-1927)
The 1921-1927 King George V wedding silver sixpence are 50% sterling silver and has the stunning Lion design, which was only produced for 7 years.
Our Wedding Sixpences
Our sixpences have been circulated throughout Great Britain and overseas territories past and present and as such will have wear and scratches.
They are unique and each one slightly different because of the usage, they all have a story to tell and have survived through World War II, survived the stock market crash, survived Christmas puddings and the 1960s.
Packaging may change through unexpected shortages. Our high standard will be maintained.
All our silver sixpences have been thoroughly cleaned and carefully packed.
We donate a percentage of our sales to charity, our chosen charity is Cancer Research Wales
Payment is easy and safe with various methods to chose from.
The Cream Collection
The Cream Collection Sixpences consist of:
- 50% silver authentic sixpence
- Comes in a blue flip up box
- Cream carry bag
- There is an option to upgrade the Cream Collection packaging to the White Collection packaging for each coin you choose.
There is a extra cost of £20.00 added for the up-grade.
The White Collection Packaging is our premiere packaging and consists of:
- High quality white gloss wooden box
- Coin capsule to keep your sixpence safe
- White carry bag
- White keepsake 40% recycled box lined with luxurious satin.
- Free UK shipping